Fine Aspiration Needles for Cytological and Microhistological Biopsy – FNA
Fine aspiration needles for cytological and microhistological biopsy with different tip versions: CHIBA, QUINCKE, WESTCOTT, FRANSEEN and TURNER.
– Trasparent Luer Lock connector.
– Sharpened cannula for a safe and painless insertion and penetration.
– Internal or external echogenic treatment for a correct positioning under
– Centimeter markings and sliding stopper.
– Sterilized by ETO, shelf life 5 years.
CHIBA and QUINCKE needle:
Disposable needle used for cytological aspiration and local anaesthesia administration.
WESTCOTT, FRANSEEN and TURNER needle:
Disposable needle used for cytological/microhistological biopsy.