VERTEBROX needle is used in Vertebroplasty procedures to inject cement into the vertebral body.
– Available in metal and plastic handle.
– Ergonomic and radiotransparent handle.
– Centimeter marking on the cannula.
– Low resistance during cement application with smooth internal cannula wall.
– Excellent guiding properties with electropolished cannula surface.
– Available in beveled triple edges sharp tip and trocar tip.
– Luer Lock connection for standard syringes.
– Sterilized by ETO, shelf life 5 years.