Toracentesis Set for aspiration of pleuric exudates.
– Practical system with single-acting valves.
– Waste bag with non-return valve and drainage tap.
– Available in various kit configurations.
– Wide range of needles:
• Trio of 55 mm needles in the diameters 14 G, 16 G, 19 G;
• Trio of 80 mm needles in the diameters 14 G, 16 G, 19 G;
• Veress needle.
– Available in manual version (TORASET) with a tightly sealed
3-way stopcock on the connecting tubing, or in automatic version
(TORAMATIC) equipped with 2 one-way valve on the connecting tube
to prevent reinfusion of any aspirated fluids back into the patient.
– Sterilized by ETO, shelf life 5 years.